Gnocchi with Meat Sauce
|Chopped onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped mushroom||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Carrot||1 , finely chopped|
|Celery stalks||1 , chopped|
|Fresh rosemary/1/4 teaspoon dried||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||8 Ounce|
|Chopped ham||4 Ounce|
|Chopped chicken livers||4 Ounce|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Gnocchi||1 Pound (Fresh / Frozen)|
1) Cook the gnocchi al dente as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add in oil and saute onion, mushrooms, garlic, carrot, celery and rosemary on medium flame. When the vegetables soften, add in beef, ham and chicken livers and break it up while stirring.
3) Continue cooking the meat till they lose their pink color. Drain off any excess oil from the meat.
4) Add in flour and mix well. Next pour in the wine and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Toss the gnocchi with the meat sauce.
6) Serve the Gnocchi with Meat Sauce hot.
Calories 677 Calories from Fat 257
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.3%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 137.8 mg45.9%
Sodium 444.1 mg18.5%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.3%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 28 g56.8%
Vitamin A 115% Vitamin C 73.4%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 26.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet