Polenta With Gorgonzola And Roasted Peppers
|Red bell peppers||2 Medium|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Yellow cornmeal||3 Ounce (Uncooked)|
|Cornmeal||3 Ounce, uncooked|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, whipped|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Ounce, grated|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), sliced (Small Clove)|
|Gorgonzola cheese||3 Ounce, crumbled|
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a heavy-duty baking sheet with thick foil lining.
3. Broil bell peppers from 3-inch distance from main heat source. The bell peppers should be turned all around so that all its sides are absolutely charred.
4. After reaching at the desired state set aside the broiled bell peppers so that it can be handled safely. It will take around 15-20 minutes for the bell peppers to be in room temperature to some extent, where it can be handles safely.
5. While bell peppers are getting cooled letâ€™ make polenta.
6. Preheat oven at 400Â° F.
7. Take a 1â€“quart saucepan and take some water in it.
8. Bring the water to boil.
9. Add cornmeal and salt into the boiling water and cook the mix over high heat.
10. Continue cooking of the mix until it becomes thick and smooth and gets loose from the sides of the saucepan. It may take around 20-minute time to get the desired effect.
11. Take a 7-inch round pan or an 8 x 8 x 2-inch square pan and grease it with butter.
12. Add parmesan cheese into cornmeal mix and spread this cheese treated mix on the greased pan and bake it for next 20 minutes until the baked pancake turns golden in all its side.
13. Now take a small bowl and peel off the cool bell pepper to catch its juice. Just throw away its seeds and stem ends.
14. Now cut the bell peppers into strips and add to juice in the bowl. Add oil, garlic, and basil and stir the ingredients to combine in the juice.
15. Now turn the burner off and drizzle polenta along with Gorgonzola cheese.
16. Now place the mix inside the warm oven until the cheese starts melting; it should take 5 minutes time.