|Sun-dried tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Dry Pack)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Granary/Wheat french baguette||1 (14 inch long)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), halved (Large Clove)|
|Black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brine cured black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), pitted, drained and cut into fourths|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Basil leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Low fat mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Fresh basil leaves||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) In a heatproof bowl, place the sun-dried tomatoes and cover them with boiling water.
2) let the tomatoes stand for 30 minutes to soften them.
3) Drain them and with paper towels, pat dry the tomatoes.
4) Slice them in thin strips and kepp aside.
5) Rub the bread slices from both sides with halved scant garlic.
6) Top each slice with olives and strips of sun-dried tomatoes.
7) Brush little olive oil over tomatoes and olives and season with salt and pepper.
8) Sprinkle basil and mozzarella over the top of alices and grill for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and starts to bubble.
9) Serve the Bruschetta as a party dish.