|Boiling water||6 1⁄2 Cup (104 tbs)|
|Yellow corn meal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsalted peanuts||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1) Take a heavy pot pour the boiling water on it after placing it on heat.
2) Add the corn meal very slowly whisking it continuously in order to prevent the lumps forming.
3) Lower the flame after all the corn meal is added to the pot.
4) Keep stirring continuously for about 45 minutes so that the polenta cooks evenly.
5) Remove from heat once the mixture comes away from the sides and bottom of the pan cleanly.
6) Remove the pot from flame and add the butter and grated Parmesan cheese.
7) Serve after seasoning with salt and pepper.
Calories 763 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.2%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17 mg5.7%
Sodium 696.4 mg29%
Total Carbohydrates 126 g42.1%
Dietary Fiber 13 g51.9%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 26 g51.6%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 34.3% Iron 35.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet