|Kidney beans/Dry cranberry||1 Pound, rinsed|
|Vegetable bouillon cubes||3|
|Seasoning||4 Teaspoon (Vegit)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Carrots||3 Large, peeled|
|Celery stalks||2 Large, trimmed|
|Potatoes||3 Large, peeled|
|Green beans||8 Ounce, cut into 1/2-inch lengths|
|Whole wheat elbow macaroni||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Cabbage head||1⁄2 Small|
|Zucchini||4 Small, scrubbed|
|Garlic cloves||3 Large|
|Fresh basil/2 tablespoons dry leaf basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned whole tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parsley leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated (1/2 Ounce, Per Serving)|
1) Add the kidney beans in 2 quarts water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, vegetable bouillon cubes, salt and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the range for about 2 hours until beans are tender or pressure cook at 15 lbs pressure for 15 minutes.
4) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onions until chopped medium-fine.
5) In a skillet, saute the onions and leeks in the oil over a medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, until soft.
6) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the carrots until sliced and then the celery until sliced.
7) Stir into the skillet and saute for about 5 minutes, until tender.
8) Stir into beans alongwith 2 quarts water and boil for 10 minutes over a medium heat.
9) Process the potatoes until sliced, saute the potatoes and green beans until partially softened, then stir into the beans alongwith the macaroni.
10) Process the cabbage and zucchini until sliced and stir into the pot.
11) In a bowl with the metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
12) Process fresh basil leaves until finely minced, then stir into the soup along with oregano.
13) Cook soup for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
14) Add tomatoes and liquid to the processor bowl and process until coarsely chopped, stir into the pot .
15) Process the parsley until finely minced.
16) Laddle into soup bowls, sprinkle with the parsley and Parmesan cheese, serve immediately.