Quick Italian Rum Cake Cups
|Sponge cakes||4 (Store Brought)|
|Instant vanilla pudding/Prepared vanilla pudding - 4 servings, store-bought||2 Cup (32 tbs), instant one prepared according to package|
|Strawberries||8 Large, sliced|
|Almonds||2 Ounce, sliced (1 Package)|
1) Arrange 4 small glass dessert cups.
2) On a work surface, spread the 4 individual cakes.
3) With a pastry brush, paint liberally the cakes with rum.
4) In the dessert glasses, line the base with the cakes.
5) Fill 1/2 of each glass with the heaping spoonfulls of vanilla pudding.
6) Top the pudding with sliced strawberries and almonds.
7) Serve the dessert immediately or chill until served.
Calories 823 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.2 mg51.1%
Sodium 1268.2 mg52.8%
Total Carbohydrates 158 g52.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.2%
Sugars 117.6 g
Protein 11 g23%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 52.9%
Calcium 15.9% Iron 27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet