Quick Italian Rum Cake Cups
|Sponge cakes||4 (Store Brought)|
|Instant vanilla pudding/Prepared vanilla pudding - 4 servings, store-bought||2 Cup (32 tbs), instant one prepared according to package|
|Strawberries||8 Large, sliced|
|Almonds||2 Ounce, sliced (1 Package)|
1) Arrange 4 small glass dessert cups.
2) On a work surface, spread the 4 individual cakes.
3) With a pastry brush, paint liberally the cakes with rum.
4) In the dessert glasses, line the base with the cakes.
5) Fill 1/2 of each glass with the heaping spoonfulls of vanilla pudding.
6) Top the pudding with sliced strawberries and almonds.
7) Serve the dessert immediately or chill until served.