|Warm water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Italian sausage/Polish sausage / ham / cooked pork)||1 Pound|
|Fresh garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Italian seasoning/Oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Take water in a large bowl and add sugar in it. Sprinkle yeast over water and allow the water to sit for sometimes in its bubbling condition.
2. Swirl in 2 tablespoon of olive oil in the yeast treated water.
3. Mix salt and flour separately and add it in the yeast mix.
4. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
5. Knead the mix for around 10 minutes time, cover the pot and place it in a warm place for 1 -1 Â½ hours for yeast processing.
6. In the meantime, remove the skin from the sausage and fry it until sausage gets thoroughly cooked and flaky textured.
7. Drain off the excess oil.
8. Chop each of the garlic cloves into 6 slivers by lengthwise trimming.
9. Take a cup and add the chopped garlic cloves into it: cover the cloves with seasoning and oil.
10. Chop olives into two pieces and add with already cooked sausage.
11. Meanwhile check the dough if it has raised enough due to active yeast.
12. Take a 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan and add grease all over the pan.
13. Place the dough into the pan and drizzle it with garlic oil.
14. Dig sausage mixture into the deep of the dough amounting to 1 teaspoon at a time.
15. Bake the dough at 375-degree temperature for 35 minutes or until it turns into golden color.
16. Serve hot with seasoning and sides.
Calories 654 Calories from Fat 292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.3%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.7 mg19.9%
Sodium 969.3 mg40.4%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 21 g41.8%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 27.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet