|Chicken bouillon cubes||3|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Prosciutto||1⁄2 Pound, chopped (Thin-Sliced Italian Ham)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped fine|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Dry Variety)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, garnish|
1. Add bouillon cube and water together and boil the mix for a few seconds.
2. Remove the mix from heat and set aside.
3. Take a large deep pot and add oil in it.
4. Once the oil is hot, add here mushrooms, prosciutto, onion, and garlic until onions and garlic; sautÃ© these ingredients equally. Cook until garlic turns into golden brown color.
5. Now add sherry, bouillon, and pepper in it.
6. Let the mix reach at the boiling point; once it starts boiling trim the heat, reduce the flame and against low heat boil the mix for next 10 minutes.
7. In the meantime, cook pasta in salt water until the noodles seem well cooked.
8. Drain water from pasta and season them with sauce.
9. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on pasta and garnish them.
10. Serve immediately/hot