Mushrooms Italian Style
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Sunflower oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Mushrooms||1 1⁄4 Liter, sliced to make 1 pound, 450 gram (5 Cups)|
|Fresh parsley||15 Milliliter, minced (1 Tablespoon)|
1. In a saucepan, tip in water, lemon juice, oil, tamari, thyme, basil and garlic and mix well
2. Add mushrooms to the pan, stir and cover
3. Cook the mixture till the mushrooms are tender and water starts to evaporate. This will take about 20 minutes.
4. Add parsley to the pan in the last few minutes of the cooking process.
5. Serve over chicken or poached fish