|Extra-virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pancetta slices/1/4 pound thick cut proscuitt0, chopped||4|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Celery||2 , chopped|
|Garlic clove||2 Large, crushed|
|Bay leaf||1 (Fresh Or Dried)|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, diced|
|Ground pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Canned cannellini beans||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned garbanzo beans||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken broth/Stock||8 Cup (128 tbs) (Containers)|
|Ditalini pasta/Mini penne pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green beans||1 Pound, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Spinach||10 Ounce, triple-washed and coarsely chopped after removing stems|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Parmigiano Reggiano Or Romano, Plus Extra To Pass At The Table)|
|Basil leaves/1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley||16 , torn or shredded|
1) Heat a soup pot on medium-high heat.
2) In the pot saute prosciutto or pancetta for 2 minutes.
3) add onion, celery, bay leaf, garlic and zucchini.
4) Season veggies with salt and pepper.
5) Stirring frequently, saute for another 5 minutes.
6) Add all beans, chicken stock and let them boil.
7) Add pasta and cook for 8 minutes until pasta is soft.
8) Add spinach and let it wilt for 1 minute.
9) Add grated cheese to the soup.
10) In the soup bowl, ladle the hot soup and top with basil or parsley.
11) Serve as an appetizer.