|Extra-virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pancetta slices/1/4 pound thick cut proscuitt0, chopped||4|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Celery||2 , chopped|
|Garlic clove||2 Large, crushed|
|Bay leaf||1 (Fresh Or Dried)|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, diced|
|Ground pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Canned cannellini beans||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned garbanzo beans||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken broth/Stock||8 Cup (128 tbs) (Containers)|
|Ditalini pasta/Mini penne pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green beans||1 Pound, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Spinach||10 Ounce, triple-washed and coarsely chopped after removing stems|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Parmigiano Reggiano Or Romano, Plus Extra To Pass At The Table)|
|Basil leaves/1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley||16 , torn or shredded|
1) Heat a soup pot on medium-high heat.
2) In the pot saute prosciutto or pancetta for 2 minutes.
3) add onion, celery, bay leaf, garlic and zucchini.
4) Season veggies with salt and pepper.
5) Stirring frequently, saute for another 5 minutes.
6) Add all beans, chicken stock and let them boil.
7) Add pasta and cook for 8 minutes until pasta is soft.
8) Add spinach and let it wilt for 1 minute.
9) Add grated cheese to the soup.
10) In the soup bowl, ladle the hot soup and top with basil or parsley.
11) Serve as an appetizer.
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.5%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.8 mg6.3%
Sodium 1392.3 mg58%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.1%
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g51.6%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 22 g43.3%
Vitamin A 96.4% Vitamin C 39.2%
Calcium 19.6% Iron 23.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet