|Garlic||24 Clove (120 gm), peeled, and chopped|
|Jumbo shrimp||1 Pound, peeled, and butterflied|
|Red bell pepper||1 , thinly sliced|
|Broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm), cut into serving size spears|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Pepper red||1 Tablespoon, dried|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Pint (Heavy Variety)|
|Wedge||3 Ounce (Or 1 Small)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1. Add two tablespoons oil in water and boil the noodles in this oil treated water.
2. Take large skillet and melt butter in it against medium-high flame.
3. Add chopped shrimp and garlic in the hot butter and cook for some time until shrimp turns pink in color and garlic turns soft in texture.
4. Set aside the fried shrimps and garlic for further use.
5. Take another skillet and stir fry the red bell pepper and broccoli in the remaining 2-tablespoon oil until both the ingredients turn crunchy fried.
6. Drain them and again set aside.
7. Now add mushrooms, half quantity of parsley, onions, and red pepper to cooked garlic and shrimp; stir-fry all the ingredients for next 1 minute.
8. Add flour and combine it carefully, then pour wine into the mix.
9. Continue boiling the mix for 30 minute; add cream in it by frequent stirring.
10. Drain noodles and add to sauce with half of the grated cheese adding into it.
11. Toss sauce and cheese in a way so that the noodles get well coated with these ingredients. By this time the cheese should get melted.
12. Add salt in the mix for enhancing taste.
13. If sauce is too thin, cook it consistently against low heat so that the sauce can turn creamy.
14. In case the sauce gets too thick, add certain amount of cream in it to make it loose.
15. Toss gently all the stir-fried vegetables.
16. Garnish the dish with remaining chopped parsley and grated cheese.
17. Serve immediately /hot.