|Egg yolks||3 Large|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Marsala wine/Madeira||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a bowl add egg yolks with sugar.
2) Beat until mixture turns pale and very light.
3) Add wine and mix.
4) In a saucepan put mixture and beat continuously over a low fire.
5) Do not let mixture to boil or thicken.
6) As it begins to rise, remove from fire and pour into glasses.
7) Keep in a cool place and serve cold.
8) For the ice mousse, make Zabaglione as above.
9) Take off from fire and beat until cold.
10) Add 1 C whipped cream.
11) Transfer into a mold with a close-fitting lid and freeze for 2 hours.
12) Unmold carefully.
13) Serve immediately.