1. Turn on the electric skillet at 250 degree.
2. Chop onion, celery, carrots and garlic keep it aside in separate bowls.
3. In the skillet sauté the vegetables along with olive oil for 8-10 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine the ground beef along with 1 teaspoon coarse salt and render the meat in a separate skillet.
5. Once the vegetables have softened add the rendered ground meat and cook it together with the vegetables.
6. Add diced tomatoes, cannelloni beans, red beans, oregano, 1 teaspoon coarse salt, ground black pepper, tomato sauce, chicken stock and finally chopped parsley.
7. Simmer everything for 20 minutes on low heat.
8. In the meantime boil the pasta for 8 minutes in water, drain and add it to the soup.
9. Simmer the soup for 5 more minutes.
If you are among those who want to recreate restaurant-like pasta dishes at home, then you will surely find this recipe helpful. This comforting pasta dish has almost everything - so it is going to be a wholesome meal by itself. Watch the video and learn the direction from cookbook author Rosalie Harpole.