Whole Wheat Italian Bread With Herb Butter
|Whole wheat italian bread||1|
|For herb butter|
|Finely chopped parsley||4 Tablespoon|
|Chervil||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Finely chopped dill/Chervil/tarragon||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 Pound (At Room Temperature, 4 Sticks)|
1) FOR THE HERB BUTTER: Mince all herbs in a food processor, put in softened butter, and blend.
2) Transfer into butter molds or crocks. The butter will be good for up to 2 days in the refrigerator, or it can be frozen for future use.
3) Next, Using a knife, slice the bread lengthwise into halves.
4) Apply on each half with herb butter.
5) Keep them on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until it turns golden and crispy
6) Slice and serve right away.
Calories 2197 Calories from Fat 2159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 246 g378%
Saturated Fat 155.4 g776.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 650.2 mg216.7%
Sodium 74.3 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 181.6% Vitamin C 33.4%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet