Whole Wheat Italian Bread With Herb Butter
|Whole wheat italian bread||1|
|For herb butter|
|Finely chopped parsley||4 Tablespoon|
|Chervil||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Finely chopped dill/Chervil/tarragon||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 Pound (At Room Temperature, 4 Sticks)|
1) FOR THE HERB BUTTER: Mince all herbs in a food processor, put in softened butter, and blend.
2) Transfer into butter molds or crocks. The butter will be good for up to 2 days in the refrigerator, or it can be frozen for future use.
3) Next, Using a knife, slice the bread lengthwise into halves.
4) Apply on each half with herb butter.
5) Keep them on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until it turns golden and crispy
6) Slice and serve right away.