|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Red chilies||2 , deseeded|
|Button mushrooms||50 Gram, sliced|
|Balsamic vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Spring onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), shredded|
|Toasted hazelnuts||25 Gram, chopped|
1) In a saucepan, allow plenty of water to boil, add the oil, salt and tagliatelle and then cook for 4-6 minutes, until the pasta is tender.
3) In a large pan, gently saute the chillies, garlic and mushrooms for 2 minutes.
4) Lower the heat and stir in rest of the ingredients.
5) Drain the pasta and toss well into the garlic and chilli mixture.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.