Mozzarella And Pesto Toasts
|Part skim mozzarella cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, shredded|
|Italian bread slices||2 , toasted (90 Milliliter)|
|Reduced calorie italian bread slices||2 , toasted|
1. Pre-heat a broiler by setting it to medium temperature.
2. Take a small sized bowl and mix the pesto and cheese in it.
3. Spread each toasted slice with the cheese mixture.
4. Take a baking sheet and place the toast slices on it.
5. Place in the pre-heated broiler for 2 minutes approximately until the cheese melts completely.
6. Serve as hot and cheesy.