|Diet margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Lean veal||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed of fat and cut in 6 pieces (For Scallopini)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , sliced|
1) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
2) Brown veal in skillet rapidly on both sides.
3) Transfer veal into a platter.
4) Mix bouillon, wine, water, and juice of 1 lemon half into the skillet.
5) Add veal to the pan and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes.
6) Place veal to the serving platter.
7) Garnishes with slices of the remaining lemon and parsley sprigs.