|Diet margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Lean veal||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed of fat and cut in 6 pieces (For Scallopini)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , sliced|
1) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
2) Brown veal in skillet rapidly on both sides.
3) Transfer veal into a platter.
4) Mix bouillon, wine, water, and juice of 1 lemon half into the skillet.
5) Add veal to the pan and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes.
6) Place veal to the serving platter.
7) Garnishes with slices of the remaining lemon and parsley sprigs.
Calories 542 Calories from Fat 334
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57%
Saturated Fat 14.3 g71.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 161 mg53.7%
Sodium 495 mg20.6%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.99 g3.9%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 40 g80.1%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 30%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet