1) Take a sheet of wax paper and pour the cracker meal on it.
2) Dredge the red snapper fillets in it, coating both sides evenly.
3) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and spread it with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Place fish in it and cook on medium-high flame for 3 minutes, turn over and cook for additional 3 minutes on the other side until it turns golden and flakes easily with fork.
5) Remove to a serving dish and keep it warm.
6) Add the wine and tomatoes to the skillet and cook on medium-high flame for 2 minutes stirring often.
7) Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for a minute more until the sauce is heated thoroughly.
8) Serve with the sauce spooned on top.