Red Snapper With Pesto Sauce
|Black olives||3 Large, pitted and sliced|
|Cracker meal||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry white table wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Red snapper fillet||2⁄3 Pound (Two 1/3 Pound Each)|
|Tomato||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped and seeded|
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and pour the cracker meal on it.
2) Dredge the red snapper fillets in it, coating both sides evenly.
3) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and spread it with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Place fish in it and cook on medium-high flame for 3 minutes, turn over and cook for additional 3 minutes on the other side until it turns golden and flakes easily with fork.
5) Remove to a serving dish and keep it warm.
6) Add the wine and tomatoes to the skillet and cook on medium-high flame for 2 minutes stirring often.
7) Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for a minute more until the sauce is heated thoroughly.
8) Serve with the sauce spooned on top.