|Boneless veal shoulder||2 Pound, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled, chopped|
|Mushrooms||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Whole, Canned Or Fresh)|
|Canned tomatoes||1 (No. 2 1/2)|
|Fresh basil||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked rice/Spaghetti||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix the 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and flour, then coat veal cubes with the mixture.
2) In a skillet, evenly brown the coated veal cubes in the salad oil.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned veal cubes.
4) Drain the juice from the canned tomatoes, pour into the skillet, stir and scrape the sides.
5) Pour with all the other ingredients, except rice or spaghetti into the slow cooker, stir well to mix.
6) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
7) Serve over a bed of cooked rice or spaghetti on individual serving plates.