|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce, stewed , chopped (1 Can)|
|Cabbage/Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned kidney beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Spaghetti||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), broken, about 2-inch pieces|
1) In 3-quart casserole dish, cover and cook the butter, carrots and onions in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Stir in the broth, tomatoes, cabbage, basil, parsley and salt, then cover and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in the kidney beans and spaghetti, cover and cook in the microwave for 9 to 10 minutes, stirring once until the vegetables are tender.
4) Allow to stand, covered for 10 minutes or until spaghetti is tender.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving dishes.
Calories 236 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.9%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 1353.2 mg56.4%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.7%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 11 g21.5%
Vitamin A 77.3% Vitamin C 40.8%
Calcium 15.1% Iron 22.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet