|Thin spaghetti||1 Pound (Very Thin)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), peeled and finely minced|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), soaked in marsala|
|Anchovy fillets||18 , finely chopped|
|Pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti till it is tender enough to bite. Ensure that it is not overcooked.
2) Drain the cooked spaghetti properly and keep it hot.
3) In the oil, saute the garlic for about 2 minutes.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and toss briskly to just heat properly.
5) Serve the spaghetti hot after topping with the sauce, without the cheese.