|Instant polenta||2 1⁄4 Ounce (Uncooked, Quick-Cooking Yellow Cornmeal)|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Ounce, grated|
|Garlic powder||1⁄3 Teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Part-skim mozzarella cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, shredded|
1. Pre-heat a broiler by setting it to medium temperature.
2. Take a saucepan of capacity 11/2-quart and boil 11/2 cups of water in it.
3. Add the Parmesan cheese, polenta, garlic powder and margarine to it.
4. Decrease the heat until it is of medium temperature and cook for 4 minutes, stirring it continuously.
5. Take a flameproof pie pan of 8-inch and spray some nonstick cooking spray on it.
6. Add the mixture of polenta to the pie-pan.
7. Add the tomato sauce by pouring it over the polenta.
8. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top and broil it for 2 minutes until the cheese becomes golden in color.
9. Serve hot.