Low Fat Microwaved Italian Chicken
|Chicken breasts||1 1⁄2 Pound, boned, skinned and halved|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced separated into rings|
|Canned chicken consomme||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Remove skin from chicken breast.
2. Chop chicken breasts into quarters.
3. Preheat browning dish on High for 7 minutes.
4. In a browning dish, take oil, garlic and keep chicken pieces with the meaty side down.
5. Cook on Medium for 3 minutes.
6. Turn over the chicken pieces to cook the other side.
7. Cook on Medium for another 3 minutes.
8. Take out the chicken from dish and keep aside.
9. To the same baking dish, add onions and consommé'.
10. Cook on High for 3 minutes.
11. Return the chicken back into the dish and cover it.
12. Cook on Medium for another 15 minutes.
13. Finally add mushrooms and cover.
14. Cook on Medium for the last 5 minutes.
15. Serve hot.