Frank's Italian Cheesecake
|Cream cheese||450 Gram|
|Sour cream||450 Gram|
|Ricotta cheese||450 Gram|
|Butter||110 Gram, melted|
|All purpose flour||45 Milliliter|
|Flour||45 Milliliter (All Purpose)|
|Corn starch||45 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||375 Milliliter|
|Sugar||375 Milliliter (Granulated)|
|Vanilla extract||15 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Line the bottom of a spring form pan with foil and grease with butter.
3) In a large bowl, stir cheese with sour cream and beat until creamy.
4) Beat in eggs and then stir in melted butter.
5) Mix all the dry ingredients together and then fold in the cheese mixture along with vanilla and lemon juice.
6) Bake for 1-1/2 hours and then turn off the oven and keep the cake in until set.
7) Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve chilled.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7714 Calories from Fat 3618
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 411 g632.7%
Saturated Fat 238.8 g1193.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2040.9 mg680.3%
Sodium 2481.8 mg103.4%
Total Carbohydrates 912 g304%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 784.8 g
Protein 122 g244.5%
Vitamin A 280.2% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 202.5% Iron 68.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet