|Frozen egg substitute||1 Tablespoon, thawed|
|Veal cutlets||7 Ounce|
|Seasoned dried bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Part-skim mozzarella cheese||3⁄4 Ounce, shredded|
1. In a shallow mixing bowl, beat egg substitute with 1 tablespoon water.
2. On a sheet of wax paper, place bread crumbs.
3. Add veal cutlets in egg substitute mixture; dip and turn to coat all sides.
4. Dredge coated veal with bread crumbs; coat all sides.
5. Grease a 9-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat.
6. In the bottom of the greased skillet, arrange the cutlets and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side until golden.
7. Top cutlets with tomato sauce and cheese.
8. Cover the skillet and cook for about 1 minute until cheese is melted.
9. Serve immediately.