1. In a saucepan, combine milk and buttermilk.
2. Put the saucepan over medium low heat and allow it to heat up until it reaches the temperature of 105 F stirring constantly.
3. Once it reaches 105 F, stop stirring and let it heat.
4. Let it reach the temperature of 160 to 175 F, so it starts separating.
5. Once it reaches 175 to 180 F, take the pan off the heat.
6. Using a ladle, scoop out the cheese solid and put it in a double folded cheese cloth place over a sieve on a pot.
7. Bring the edges of the cheese cloth together and tie it using a piece of thread.
8. Tie the bundle over the kitchen faucet or over a pot so the whey can run down, leave it to drain for 15 minutes.
9. After 15 minutes, remove the bundle, untie the threads and place the cheese in a air tight container.
10. The cheese can be kept in refrigerator for about a week.
Easy cheesy...that's what this video is all about. A quick process to make ricotta cheese at home. It is more healthy and absolutely free from preservatives unlike the variety of ricotta cheese available in the market. Make it real quick and store it for later use in creating fine culinary delights.