Italian Fresh Green Bean Salad
|Fresh green beans||3⁄4 Pound|
|Lettuce leaves||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|For garlic dressing|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , freshly squeezed|
|Lemon||1 , freshly juiced|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Garlic cloves||3 Large, chopped|
1. In a saucepan, bring water to boil over moderate heat.
2. Add salt and beans and cook them until tender but crisp to bite.
3. In the meantime, in a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing and whisk with a fork until amalgamated.
4. When cooked, drain beans in a colander and refresh immediately under tap water to arrest further cooking and to retain color. Drain again.
5. Tip beans into a bowl.
6. Pour the dressing over the warm beans and toss to coat.
7. Line a serving bowl or platter with lettuce
8. Heap the garlic dressed green beans on top.
9. Sprinkle with parsley and serve while warm.