|Sunflower oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Whole chicken breasts||4 , skinned and boned|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Milk free margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Marsala wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk substitute||1 Tablespoon|
|Zucchini||3 Medium, sliced|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 250°.
2. Take a large skillet and heat about 2 tablespoons oil.
3. Pour in salt, garlic powder, and pepper over the chicken. Sauté chicken until nicely browned.
4. Slow the flame and cook the chicken until soft.
5. Take out the chicken and place in the oven.
6. Take a skillet and melt margarine and flour. Cook for 30 seconds. Keep stirring constantly to scratch brown particles.
7. Decrease the heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
8. Add broth, wine, and milk alternatives.
9. Pour the mixture on the top of the chicken. Keep warm.
10. Take a skillet and heat the remaining oil. Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes.
11. Stir in tomatoes and chopped basil. Mix well. Cook and keep stirring for 2 minutes.
12. Spoon the mixture on the top of the chicken and serve hot.
Calories 207 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g13%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.9 mg16.6%
Sodium 154.4 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 21 g42.7%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 27.2%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet