Italian Broad Beans
|Broad beans||3 Pound, unshelled (1.5 Kilogram, Small Young)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Spring onions||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Pancetta slice||1 , rolled, cut into 1/2 inch strips (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Chicken stock||6 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Use broad beans to shell off. Thoroughly rinse in cold water.
2) In a wok, heat up oil.
3) Add spring onions to stir-fry for 30 seconds.
4) Stir in pancetta into the wok.
5) Add broad beans and season with salt and pepper. Thoroughly toss the vegetables in oil.
6) Pour in stock and cover the wok. Let it simmer for 6-8 minutes until the beans are just tender.
7) Increase the heat to dry out extra liquid by removing the lid. Stir continuously.
8) Use a warm serving dish to serve the beans at once by sprinkling parsley.