2. Under hot broiler pan place bread slices and toast each on each side.
3. Rub toasts with cracked garlic and drizzle with oil.
4. In a small bowl place the seeded tomatoes after chopping them.
5. Thinly slice basil into green confetti after piling the leaves on top of one another and rolling into a log.
6. Into the bowl containing the chopped tomatoes mix in the basil slices and loosely with tomatoes.
7. Add a drizzle of oil and a little coarse salt to the bowl and gently toss tomatoes and basil to coat.
8. To serve place a bowl on serving platter with a serving spoon and arrange toasts around the platter.