|Yellow cornmeal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a 9- or 10-inch skillet, bring 4 cups water and the salt to a full, rolling boil.
2. Slowly add cornmeal, stirring constantly with wire whisk such that the mixture gets very thick and smoothen top with spatula.
3. Turn heat very low and cook, uncovered and without stirring, until thick crust forms around edge and mixture is firm for about 20 minutes.
4. With spatula, loosen around edge and underneath and invert on large round platter.
5. Serve with hearty Italian veal and chicken dishes with sauces.