|Cauliflower||3 Pound (1 Large Size)|
|Condensed tomato bisque||11 Ounce|
|Pizza cheese||8 Ounce, sliced and cut into strips (1 Package)|
1) Trim the green leaves from the cauliflower head and leave the head intact.
2) In a large saucepan, boil water with salt.
3) In the boiling water, add cauliflower head cover the pan.
4) Cook the cauliflower for 10 minutes or until crisp tender.
5) Lift the cauliflower carefully from the water and drain it well.
6) In a broilerproof dish, place the cauliflower.
7) In a samll saucepan, heat tomato bisque until boils.
8) Over cauliflower, spoon the bisuqe and top with thin strips of cheese.
9) Broil the cauliflower, 4 inches from heat for at least 5 minutes or until cheese starts to melt and bubble.
10) Or in an oven at temperature 425°, heat for 10 minutes.
11) Serve hot as side dish.