Italian Style Spaghetti Souash
|Spaghetti squash||2 Cup (32 tbs), thawed|
|Skim ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cauliflower florets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), blanched, chopped|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Flat-leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (Italian)|
|Basil||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1. Take a plate that can be microwaved and place the spaghetti squash in it.
2. Take a mixing bowl of small size and combine the cauliflower florets with the ricotta cheese in it.
3. Add the cheese mixture on top of the spaghetti squash.
4. Add the tomatoes on top.
5. Set the microwave to MEDIUM at 50% and cook for 6 minutes.
6. Rotate the plate to ensure even heating when the dish is half done.
7. Take a small bowl and blend the rest of the ingredients.
8. Serve after sprinkling with tomatoes.
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.7%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.7 mg11.6%
Sodium 542.1 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 12 g24%
Vitamin A 31% Vitamin C 59.8%
Calcium 30.6% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet