|Thin veal steaks||16 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Marsala||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon wedges||2 (For Garnish)|
|Green noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Between two pieces of plastic pound veal steaks such that very thin, about 1/8-inch thick.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice, leave for 10 minutes, then season with salt and pepper and coat lightly in flour.
3. In chafing dish over direct flame, heat butter to melt, add oil and cook veal steaks quickly such that golden brown on both sides, turning once.
4. Stir in marsala, stock and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. On a heated platter place veal pouring sauce over, garnish with lemon wedges and serve with hot buttered green noodles.