1. Chop the garlic and celery, shred the carrots and keep it aside separately.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small bites size pieces.
3. Poke the russet potatoes and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes, until they are soft and done.
4. Remove the skin and in a large bowl, cut the potatoes into small pieces and then add the eggs, salt, ground pepper and butter.
5. Mash the potatoes with a whisk or a potato masher, once done transfer the potatoes on a board and add the flour and knead it gently with your hands.
6. Combine all the ingredients well and form smooth dough.
7. Once done roll the dough into small balls and using the back of a fork, make marks on the gnocchi, keep it aside.
8. In an electric skillet melt butter and pour olive oil and sauté the chicken breast along with the chopped garlic.
9. Season with salt and pepper, cook the chicken completely and then add the celery and carrots sauté them with the chicken for 5 minutes.
10. Add chicken broth and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
11. Add the half and half and bring it to a boil and then add the potato gnocchi and cook for 2-3 minutes.
12. Mix them well, and then add the parmesan cheese and spinach.
13. Simmer for 5 minutes and adjust the salt and pepper.
14. Serve the gnocchi in chicken soup hot.