1. Chop the celery, carrots, onion and potatoes and keep it aside in a bowl.
2. In a large soup pot pour the beef broth and water, put it to boil.
3. In a small pan pour some oil and then add the lean stew meat, sauté for 15 minutes and then pour it in the stock.
4. In a large bowl combine ground sirloin meat, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, onion, eggs, parsley and sprinkle salt and black pepper.
5. Mix all the ingredients well and then form them into small meatballs, once done keep it aside.
6. Add the meatballs in the stock and cook it for 15 minutes, skim the surface of the stock occasionally.
7. After 15 minutes add the chopped vegetables and diced tomatoes, simmer for 45 minutes with the lid on.
8. Add the Acini de pepe 10 minutes before your turn off the heat.
9. Serve the Beef & Vegetable Soup hot along with a slice of bread.