Baked Eggs In Bologna
1) Place bologna between layers of paper towel and arrange on a tray.
2) Microwave on high power for 1/2 to 1 minute.
3) Divide and transfer bologna into four custard cups.
4) Break egg into the center of the cups.
5) With a toothpick, pierce egg yolk twice and egg white several times.
6) Top the cup with 1 teaspoon milk, salt and pepper.
7) Cook, covered with plastic wrap, on high power for 3 to 3 3/4 minutes.
8) Let the cups remain covered for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes before serving.
9) Serve hot with homemade fries or corn chips.