This dessert is from Italy and is a super-light pudding flavored with Marsala wine and served with fresh fruit!
6 Tablespoon (divided 1/4 cup for geleatine and 2 tablespoons for egg whites)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (cribari)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄5 Cup (3.2 tbs)
1. In a saucepan over medium-low heat, mix together gelatine and sugar.
2. Add in marsala wine and egg yolks and cook stirring constantly for 12 to 14 minutes or until thickened.
3. Take the pan off the heat and stir in brandy and vanilla and set aside to cool.
4. In a mixer bowl, fitted to a stand mixer with whisk attachment, whip heavy cream until stiff and transfer it to a large bowl.
5. In a clean mixer bowl, beat together egg whites and 2 tablespoons of sugar until stiff peak.
6. Fold the marsala mixture into whipped cream and then into egg whites.
7. Spoon the cream wine mixture into stem glasses or bowls and refrigerate until chilled.
8. Serve chilled, topped with fresh fruits.