This classic Italian dessert is a wonderful combination of ice cream and hot espresso!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3 Tablespoon (Leveled)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1 shot each)
Ice cream scoop
3 (vanilla, chocolate, or Dulce de leche)
2 Tablespoon, crushed (Optional)
Chopped chocolate covered espresso beans
2 Tablespoon (Optional)
1. On a parchment lined plate or tray, place the ice cream scoops and put it in freezer.
2. In a mixer bowl fitted with a whisk attachment whip together whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until it forms into soft peaks.
3. In a large coffee cup, serve 1 scoop of ice cream, along with 1 shot hot espresso.
4. In another dish, serve whipped cream and crushed biscotti or chocolate espresso beans.
5. Let the guests pour the espresso over the ice cream and top with cream and toppings.