A delicious cake from Italy! This Tiramisu is creamy, easy-to-make and perfect for any occasion.
Cold espresso coffee
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
4 Tablespoon (divided, 3 tablespoons for espresso mixture and 1 tablespoon for cheese mixture.)
1 Pound, cut in 1/4 inc slices
16 Ounce (two 8 oz. containers)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Semi sweet chocolate
2 Tablespoon, grated
1. In a bowl, put together espresso and 3 tablespoons dark rum, mix and set aside.
2. In a 9 X 9 inch or 8 X 8 inch baking dish, put a layer of cake.
3. Drizzle half of the espresso mixture over the cake.
4. In a mixer bowl, fitted in a stand mixer with paddle attachment cream together, the mascarpone cheese, sugar, heavy cream, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon rum.
5. Spread half of the cheese mixture over the first layer of cake squares and dust with cocoa powder.
6. Put another layer of cake squares, drizzle with remaining espresso mixture and top with remaining cheese.
7. Dust with cocoa and sprinkle shaved chocolate on top.
8. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.