Italian Breaded Lamb Chops
|Lamb chops||8 Small|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Flour||2 Ounce (Use As Required)|
|Beaten egg||3 Ounce (Use As Required)|
|Egg||1 , beaten (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (To Garnish)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1) Season the chops to taste with salt and pepper.
2) Sprinkle flour on the chops.
3) Dip into beaten egg and then coat with a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan.
4) Deep-fry the chops until golden and tender.
5) Transfer on paper towel to soak oil.
6) Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley and serve by covering the bones with paper frills.
Calories 1414 Calories from Fat 986
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g169.3%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 170.2 mg56.7%
Sodium 1213.9 mg50.6%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 83 g165.9%
Vitamin A 18.7% Vitamin C 25.6%
Calcium 39.9% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet