Italian Breaded Lamb Chops
|Lamb chops||8 Small|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Flour||2 Ounce (Use As Required)|
|Beaten egg||3 Ounce (Use As Required)|
|Egg||1 , beaten (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (To Garnish)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1) Season the chops to taste with salt and pepper.
2) Sprinkle flour on the chops.
3) Dip into beaten egg and then coat with a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan.
4) Deep-fry the chops until golden and tender.
5) Transfer on paper towel to soak oil.
6) Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley and serve by covering the bones with paper frills.