Diet Chicken Piccata
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Diet margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole chicken breasts||2 , boned, skinned, halved|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh lemon||1 , sliced|
1) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, heat the broth, margarine and lemon juice together until the margarine melts.
3) In the skillet, place a layer of the chicken pieces, sprinkle evenly with the pepper and garlic salt and cook over a high heat, turning frequently.
4) When the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the pan is almost dry, allow the chicken to evenly brown in the skillet fat.
5) Spoon the chicken in a warm platter, garnish with fresh parsely sprigs and sliced lemon then serve immediately.