1. Into a preheated pan add a little olive oil.
2. Add a teaspoon of roasted garlic and sauté for a minute or two.
3. Add chopped red onion and cook until it is translucent.
4. Add a little dry or fresh oregano
5. Deglaze the pan by adding a little white wine.
6. Add chopped ripe red tomatoes in and cook for about 5 minutes such that the flavors are well mixed.
7. Add a little tomato paste to thicken the sauce and cook for about 2 minutes.
8. In a bowl add cooked penne pasta, pour over the cooked sauce and serve.
9. Garnish with a few cilantro leaves and serve.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.
Are you looking for a change after being tired of eating the same sauce with pasta? Learn from Chef Steven Binks in the video to make a classic Dormet style Marinara Sauce which he also refers to as Lover's sauce with fresh tomatoes and some simple common seasonings. Pasta eating a true indulgence with this one!