Instant Zabaglione Berry Bowl
|Cold milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Marsala wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant vanilla pudding||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Rinse, drain, hull and halve the strawberries.
2) In a glass serving bowl, place the strawberries and refrigerate.
3) In a medium-size bowl, measure and pour 2-cup measure milk and Marsala.
4) Gradually beat in the instant pudding with a rotary beater for 2 minutes, then allow to stand 5 for minutes.
5) Beat zabaglione with a rotary beater for one minute and pour over the strawberries.
6) Serve chilled during dinner.