Instant Zabaglione Berry Bowl
|Cold milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Marsala wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant vanilla pudding||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Rinse, drain, hull and halve the strawberries.
2) In a glass serving bowl, place the strawberries and refrigerate.
3) In a medium-size bowl, measure and pour 2-cup measure milk and Marsala.
4) Gradually beat in the instant pudding with a rotary beater for 2 minutes, then allow to stand 5 for minutes.
5) Beat zabaglione with a rotary beater for one minute and pour over the strawberries.
6) Serve chilled during dinner.
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg1.9%
Sodium 298.6 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 29.9 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 156.8%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet