|Minced beef||8 Ounce|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Tomatoes||8 Ounce (Fresh / Canned)|
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Rounded Teaspoon)|
|Mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
|Stock/Red wine||1⁄3 Pint|
|Nut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Boil water and plunge fresh tomatoes for 1 minute. Drain and peel. Slice into quarters.2
2. Peel and slice the mushrooms.
3. In a pan, boil salted water and add the spaghetti slowly. Bring it to boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain and place in a serving dish.
4. In a saucepan, heat some oil and add the mince. Fry till brown and then add onion. Cook a few minutes.
5. Add the mushrooms with the fresh or canned tomatoes in the pan.
6. Stir in the flour, salt, pepper, mixed herbs and the stock or wine. Bring it boil.
7. Cover the lid and reduce the heat. Cook for 20 minutes.
8. Toss nut of butter over the spaghetti.
9. Serve the spaghetti and bolognese sauce separately. Pour the spaghetti on plate and add sauce over the spaghetti.