|Carrots||2 Large, peeled|
|Green pepper||1 Small, halved|
|Celery stalks||2 Medium, each cut crosswise in thirds|
|Sweet onion||1 Small|
|Cauliflower||1⁄2 Small, cut into flowerets|
|White wine vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
1) In the bowl, position the disc with the slicing side up and slice the vegetables.
2) Once the sliced vegetables hit the Fill level of the bowl, empty them into a large mixing bowl.
3) Combine together the oil, water, vinegar, sugar and seasoning in a 10-inch skillet.
4) Add the sliced vegetables and stir carefully to coat them well.
5) Bring the ingredients to a boil and then reduce the heat. Gently simmer till the vegetables are tender. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
6) Add the pimiento and put the preparation in a storage container. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 24 hours.
7) Serve cold after draining properly.
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.3%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 556 mg23.2%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 3 g5.1%
Vitamin A 132.6% Vitamin C 107.8%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet