Spicy Italian Turkey
|Turkey breasts||16 Ounce, skinned and boned (4 Breasts Of 4 Ounce Each)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt free tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoned breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 475F (245C).
2) Cut turkey into bite-size cubes.
3) In a small bowl combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon chili powder.
4) Place turkey into the mixture.
5) Cover with lid and place into refrigerator for at least one hour.
6) In another shallow plate, mix breadcrumbs, cheese and chili powder.
7) Remove turkey from marinade and roll in crumb mixture.
8) Use a shallow baking dish to spray with olive oil vegetable cooking spray.
9) Arrange the coated turkey pieces in a single layer at the bottom of the baking dish.
10) Spray the olive oil vegetable cooking spray on top of the coated turkey.
11) Place inside oven to bake for 8 minutes without any cover by frequent turning.
12) Use skewers to thread the cubes.
13) Place over grill oven to grill the turkey properly.
14) Serve the turkey skewers with green salad on side.