|Bloomer loaf||800 Gram|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon (For Drizzling)|
|Sun dried tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Provolone cheese/1 mozzarella ball||8 Ounce, sliced (200 Grams)|
|Sliced ham||5 Ounce (140 Grams)|
|Mozzarella ball||1 , sliced|
|Crisps||2 Tablespoon (For Serving)|
|Gherkins||2 Small (For Serving)|
|Pickled onions||2 Small (For Serving)|
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 before serving.
2. Cut the loaf in the center, attached to one end and open like book.
3. Scratch off some portion of the soft bread, allow olive oil to drizzle generously, apply tomato paste on either sides and layer with fillings, starting with ham and ending with Mozzarella.
4. Sprinkle pepper, oregano and salt.
5. Close carefully the sandwich and flatten slightly down using hands.
6. Using a foil, wrap thoroughly and allow to chill overnight.
7. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 35 min.
8. Transfer to board, wrap and cut into 6 sandwiches.
9. Serve along with crisps, pickled onions and gherkins.