Fish Steaks Italian Style
|Fish steaks||2 Pound|
|Italian dressing||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (As Needed)|
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Cut the fish into serving size pieces.
4. In a mixing bowl, blend Italian dressing with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
6. Pour the Italian dressing mixture over the fish.
7. Let the fish sit in the mixture for about 30 minutes.
8. Turn it once to coat the fish evenly on all sides.
9. Remove the fish after 30 minutes and save the sauce for basting.
10. On a well-greased, hinged wire grill, place the marinated fish.
11. Place the grill at a height of 4 inches above the burning coal.
12. Sprinkle paprika over the fish.
13. Grill for 8 minutes.
14. Brush sauce on the fish and sprinkle paprika again.
15. Turn over the fish and cook for another 7-10 minutes until the fish flakes.
16. Serve with sauces.