|Eggs||6 , beaten with fork|
|Green onion leaves||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Zucchini||6 , finely chopped|
|Grated monterey jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stale french bread slices||2 , soaked in cold water, squeeze out water and crumble into small pieces|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the butter and oil.
3. Whisk lightly with a large fork until well blended.
4. In an 8-inch or 9-inch ovenproof pan, heat the butter and oil.
5. Pour and spread egg mixture in pan.
6. Place pan on bottom level of oven to cook the base of frittata until golden.
7. Transfer pan under broiler for 3-4 minutes until top is browned and puffed.
8. Drain excess oil and loosen frittata sides with a spatula.
9. Slide carefully onto serving plate.
10. Cut into wedges and serve warm or cold.